Your home is not for sale, but your house is! You’ve made the decision to sell your house!
You will soon realize that now is the time to prepare yourself to move into the marketing mode because you are presenting your home to your market…the home Buyer.
Getting Mentally Prepared
- Your home has become a product. It can be difficult to think of a home as a mere product, but it helps to do this in order to get top dollar and sell it in a reasonable amount of time.
- That product is your house. Your home will become the new residence you choose - How Exciting!
- You want to sell that product.
- As with any product for sale, your house will have to be marketed.
- Before you can market it, you must determine how you will package it.
Hire an agent who has successfully completed a detailed course and passed a thorough examination on preparing homes for sale. Homes that are Staged, or prepared for sale, by an Accredited Staging Professional™ look better than other homes on the market.
Some statistics are being gathered through-out North America and they reveal that Staged homes traditionally sell faster and/or for more money in today’s real estate market.
The ASP™ designation is a benchmark of true excellence in customer service for home sellers. When selling your home, look for an agent dedicated to the principles and practices of Staging and the many benefits this service may bring to you. Put all the chances on your side.
Look for an agent who has been awarded the designation of Accredited Staging Professional™ (ASP™).